Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Things I Love: Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme

As an apology for being so sporadic lately, here's a fun beauty post!

Le Metier de Beaute is one of my favorite brands, and has been ever since I first discovered them. I was first enamored by their eye kaleidoscopes (which are still a staple for me!) and the rest is history. I've been known to call other cities and other states to get my hands on counter exclusives. I could wax poetic about my favorite LMdB products for ages...don't get me started on Creme Fresh Tints!...but today I'll be focusing on their Lip Creme formula.

Described as "a hybrid of gloss and lipstick", Lip Cremes span that whole spectrum, from the sheerer shades all the way to the brightest and most pigmented. They have a light, glossy texture that slides on smoothly and is never thick or sticky.

Le Metier de Beaute Lip Cremes in (L-R) Creme de la Creme, Sweet Creme, Peche Creme, Fraise Creme, and Red Velvet

Creme de la Creme, Sweet Creme, Peche Creme, Fraise Creme, and Red Velvet (With Flash)

 Creme de la Creme, Sweet Creme, Peche Creme, Fraise Creme, and Red Velvet (Without Flash)

I unfortunately only have these five, but as you can see they're perfect for layering, a little kick, or a big bang. One of my favorite things about Lip Cremes is how hydrating they are. I hate when a lipstick or lip gloss...particularly after they've been worn for a bit...seem to leave your lips a bit sad and dry. Lip Cremes are one of my favorite if not my very favorite in terms of moisture. My lips never, ever feel dry, even after I've had them on for hours. In fact, they may even leave my lips a bit softer!

Lip Cremes can be found at your local LMdB counter if you're lucky enough to have one, or online at the usual retailers: Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman.

No comments:

Post a Comment