Monday, July 15, 2013

Crazy times! Been apartment hunting recently, so that's taken up a lot of time. We took a detour yesterday and went to Niagara Falls, since my boyfriend had never seen them. They get less exciting the tenth or so time, but they're still kind of neat. All the surrounding area is so tacky and touristy, though!


Had some pretty nice workouts this week, though. Bench press wasn't too awesome, barely hit 75lbsx3. Sometimes I have really off bench days, mostly because my arms are so, so short that to unrack even with a liftoff I have to lose a bunch of tightness. Deadlift wasn't too bad, though! 145lbsx5, probably could have pulled for more but I was pretty tired. I went through a pretty long period where my squat was higher than my deadlift, so to see it start to increase has been awesome.

Hope everyone is well! Summer's coming to an end more quickly than I'd like, so let's enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment