Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Fabulousness: Favorite Shimmering Silver Shadow

It's time for Friday Fabulousness! This week is...

Favorite Shimmering Silver Shadow

Chanel always has fun and interesting shades and formulas, so when I read about Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Shadow ($36), I was fascinated. When I saw Epatant? I was sold.

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Shadow in Epatant

The formula itself is most like a mousse, I guess. It's very unique! Kind of squishy, as weird as that sounds. It comes with a little shadow/liner brush that usually I wouldn't think twice about but actually happens to be perfect. It's smooth and shimmery, and while I don't use this shade in particular as a liner, can double as that.

Epatant is a beautiful silver with slight green undertones, which is originally what sold me on it. I love a good green! It's a unique color and you only need a little bit to smooth over the lid and you're set. Long wearing? You bet!


Epatant (with flash)

Epatant (without flash)


It's available at Chanel, your favorite counter, or any site that carries Chanel cosmetics (Macy's, Nordstrom, whatever you please!).

No comments:

Post a Comment