Thursday, July 11, 2013

What a rough few days! I've been coming down with these horrid migraines that have pretty much been incapacitating. I haven't been to the gym for a few days, which sucks and I hate it, so headache or not I'm pushing through for an intense workout tonight. C&Js and deadlifts, probably!

On a personal note, I've decided to take the PCATs in the fall, which are the entrance exam for pharmacy school. I had originally wanted to go to medical school, but it seems like less of a realistic and plausible option now than it was when I was 18 and just entering undergrad. So I'm planning lots of review, from the very beginning!

Taking a quick gen chem break today to paint my nails, though...


Hopefully I'll be feeling better, gymming more, and will get back to regular posting!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Feel better! I know how you feel about not working out, I hate it! :( Just keep resting, hopefully they'll start to go away! Beautiful polish though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope they go away soon! I work a computer job, too, so that just aggravates it :( I really love this nail polish color. So summery!

      Delete